
Here is a picture from yesterday at 23weeks and 1 day. (and believe it or not that is a normal dress, non-pregnancy, just too big for my normally but it fit yesterday- made me feel good too!) The picture was taken about 3pm. In the morning my belly is flatter and in the afternoon/evening it's bigger. Baby is doing fabulous and I'm doing ok too. Some days are better than others with my job hunt and of all things, last night DH and I got into a fight and then later I dropped my laptop and it won't work now. Only 3 more weeks with this computer and now I have to take it in and get work to fix it so I can get all the stuff off of it I need. How frustrating. I'm sure it will work out but another pain in the butt event. Everything is fine....just a frustrating time. Will begin painting the baby's room today and that will brighten my day. I will post pics sometime soon of the nursery color. :)
Baby V keeps me happy even in the frustrating moments. I love feeling her move and I already love her so very much! She already makes everything fade in the background. I can't wait to meet her and spend days and days with her. I know once she arrives I'm not ever going to want to be without her!
Hope you are all well! :) Kitty
3 comments:
You're looking great, Kitty!
Awww..you look super duper cute!! I'm sorry about the day you had. Babies always make us forget our bad days.
I can't wait to see the nursery once it's done.
hey! I know I owe you an email but until then, just wanted to tell you how great you look!
Post a Comment