As one of my dear friends and blog followers pointed out I've been away a bit....packing/prepping for our beach trip, working on the registry and now enjoying the beach. But here I am and we are doing well. I'm feeling baby V move more and more and my belly is a little heavier now after the pop out about a week or more ago. I'm planning on taking a picture in one of my maternity swimsuits so you can see my baby V belly. :) It's cute. I'll work on that and hopefully post sometime when I get back from the beach. Until then take care and I'll write more later. :)
Kitty and baby V
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
hooray! So glad to see you posting. Hope the rest of your beach trip is great!
Glad to hear you're having a great time. Can't wait to see your belly shot!! Enjoy the rest of you trip. Take care.
Post a Comment