It's so exciting that I'm 31weeks today! I remember the morning we found out I was pregnant! I remember the moment they said my follie was 17mm and we were ready to trigger! Yes, 1 follie! The follie that was baby Lolly now known as Baby V! I remember starting my Femara which turned into our BFP month- January 2009. That follie is now 31weeks old and only 9weeks from her due date! I'm so in love with her! I'm so happy to be at this milestone and I believe baby V is a happy baby. She makes me smile everytime she moves! She already brings me joy and she's not even born yet. :)
Anyway, I just wanted to share this with you all. I'm so happy we're here and I'm enjoying the now. I know it will pass soon and she'll be here in now time. My pregnancy has been so wonderful and it's truly a beautiful miracle! I hope you all will be blessed with children and more children than you currently have. It's truly amazing.
Well Baby V, we're doing great and I look forward to at least 9 more weeks with you. And then you'll arrive into the world and our lives will be even more blessed! WE love you so very much! Stay happy, grow healthy and we love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hi Kitty,
it is Cecie from ivillage :) Congrats on 31 WEEKS!I am so so happy for you, hubby, and Baby V!!!!
I will copy and paste the post from I was talking about.....((((((asked about adding injections to femara and she said you wouldn't know if the femara was working until cd12 and at that point it would be too late for injects. So we'll do this round with just femara and see. She also said it's much better to try femara if worried about multiples. I told her we were concerned and we'd try this month with just femara. We're believing and speaking))))) LOL
i am on my first round of clomid and they have just been doing bloodwork on my LH surge. It is still in 20.1 20.4 etc. the doctor on call didnt call with sat. results. but i am going to get my progesterone checked on day 21 or 23 to see if i did O. I am praying this round works!!!! Positive thinking...
but if this round doesnt work i am going to suggest Femara and do the U/S.
Post a Comment