Yes, it's true. On Friday we will be 34 weeks and only 6 weeks away from our due date and from DH finishing up his Graduate degree. It's wild to think we're that close. We've been waiting all this time for both events and now they are almost here. I've LOVED being pregnant and we're so EXCITED to meet V but I will miss being pregnant and having her in my belly! Being pregnant is so beautiful and truly amazing. The connection you feel with your body and your baby is incredible! Sometimes strange but so utterly amazing! I'm still feeling good and went walking tonight with a friend. I try to workout about every other day and I'm trying to cut back on the sweets a little to keep the last 6 wks of weight gain down a bit. :) I'm still pleased with how I look but don't need any additional challenges for weight loss after V arrives if you know what I mean. :) Having a little "falling asleep of the fingers" at night when sleeping and definitely tossing and turning a lot but it's all worth it. :) I'm so blessed to have a healthy baby girl on the way and to have had such a wonderful pregnancy! Truly a gift from God! DH and I are so excited to meet her and we're in a really really great place. We got to spend almost all last weekend together with very little school work on his part and it was fabulous! And believe it or not I've had an increase in sex drive during my 3T. Some people get it earlier on but mine hit in the 3T and it's A-OK! :) DH doesn't seem to mind either.
Anyway, things are good and we have another shower on Saturday. Should be fun and I can't wait. It's with all my mom's friends and some of their daughters and a friend or two of mine. Should be nice.
Hope you are all well friends. :)




1 comment:
wow! Time is passing quickly! I'm so glad that this pregnancy continues to be such a wonderful experience for you! Have a good day...
Post a Comment