#2

Shower yesterday was awesome!!!

The shower yesterday was Awesome! My friends hired someone to make crepes for our lunch ...mine was raspberry chicken and so goood. We also had really, really good cake and chocolate covered strawberries! We played a toilet paper diaper game.....litterally make diapers on a person with toilet paper. Hilarious watching my 89 year old great aunt have a diaper made on her! So great! And everyone talked and met each other and had fun. We got great gifts including our jumperoo, play mat, pack-n-play, bath stuff, bear with heartbeat sound, miracle blanket, first aid stuff, a few clothes (not just a few so that was awesome) and some great stuff from my mom and aunt! Very special including dresses I wore as a child. Beautiful! And a few things with baby V's name on it which I LOVE!!! It was so great! Just had to tell you guys~! I'll try and post pics this week! It was so fun. Now we have a family small shower on Weds night. I can't wait! Baby V is already so blessed!

2 comments:

To A T said...

Congrats on a fantastic shower!! I can't wait to see some pics! ;-)

gee said...

Showers are great!! Glad to hear that it went well and you had a fantastic time. Can't wait to see some pics.