#2

OB aptmt today and baby update

We had our next OB appointment this morning and all is going well. Baby's heartrate was 138 and she tends to be just under 140 so that was consistent. And they said my belly growth was good. I'm officially up 40lbs but you guys are the only people I admit this to! :) I'm ok with it because I don't feel that I look like I've gained 40lbs. :) I asked about baby's position and they think she's head down, back to the left and arms and feet to the right. This makes sense based on the movement I feel on the right side. They said they'll check again at my next aptmt and they'll be more sure thrn but I'm excited that it seems she's head down already. Yeah baby girl! So good aptmt. I go back in 2 weeks and then every week from there on out. Hard to believe at my next appointment I'll be almost 36weeks. How wild and exciting. :)

Well great appointment but I did not sleep well last night. I wasn't tired and then woke up from a bad dream and then my kitty was whining and so finally I got up and went downstairs to eat something, watch a little tv and I ended up going to bed for a bit on the couch before going back upstairs to sleep some more. Then I had some pain on the left side and the doctor said it was probably just stretching pain and sure enough my Oreo McFlurry helped it all go away. :)

All else is good. I'm planning a visit to the pool today, a walk with a friend and then an evening with DH. My mom's friends are throwing us a baby shower on Saturday and it should be fun. I think that's about all for now.

Happy Thursday all!

3 comments:

Just Believing said...

I remember the day you put up the picture of the positive HPT and now your having a baby so soon!

What a blessing!!!!

Libby-ct said...

I'm glad those McFlurries are helping! :) Enjoy the weekend!

gee said...

Mmmm Oreo Mcflurry. You're almost a mommy how exciting! I can't wait to see baby V soon. Glad to hear that everything is going super.