Well a little more than 32.5 wks seeing as we'll be 33 wks on Friday but that's as close as I felt like calculating today. Long day with my mom. We are in the midst of painting a hutch for our dining room, adding a shelf to Baby V's closet and both things required many errands that took way, way, way too long today. Everything was so annoying today but will be worth it once completed. DH started his last school term this week after making up a makeup exam last night before class. So 8wks and he's done with his graduate degree and then 2 days until our due date! How great! We can't wait!
I'm doing good, slowing down, feeling it is getting harder to get up off the couch or the bed or the floor but hanging in there. The heat has been hot but it's ok. I imagine the cool will come soon. We have 2 baby showers left, 1 towards the end of the month and 1 the 2nd weekend in Sept. And then I can finish my shopping and organizing.
I'm still doing good but having some heartburn/reflux at back of my throat and getting tired easier. Baby V is good. I can see how people are very close to feeling done being pregnany around 8 months but I'm happy to hang in there for my babe.
Anyway, just wanted to send a msg. Sorry I'm boring tonight....very tired. Hope you are all well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Not boring!! ;-) I'm having the same heartburn issues... I LIVE on tums these days ;-)
Glad you are doing well! Only a few short weeks and we get to meet our little girls!
not boring at all, Kitty! Glad to hear everything is still going well and that you're getting some house stuff taken care of before her arrival!
I'll be thinking of your DH when my final two classes begin next week! ttyl...
Post a Comment