How far along: 36weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +40-41 (I gave up keeping track plus it flucuates so much)
Maternity clothes: Yes, but mostly dresses as I don't have pants that fit (not sure what I'll do come fall)
Stretch marks: not from my pregnancy! :)
Sleep: toss and turning all night along with hands falling asleep and aching but she's worth it:)
Best moment this week: probably shopping with my mom at a great local baby consignment sale
Movement: she's been quite active this week, even on my walk today
Food cravings: not much, probably sweets still (would love chocolate cake right now)
Gender: girl
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out: In but part of the rim is poking out a little
What I miss: skinier legs & butt & fitting into my fav jeans but hey, I'll get back into those! :)
What I am looking forward to: continuing a great pregnancy and then meeting baby V in October
Weekly Wisdom: Milestones: 36weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yay! 36 weeks!!
I'm so jealous:)
I can't believe you are 36 weeks already. I think I will be joining you with 40lbs gained. I have already gained 10+ but don't tell my OB that ;).
Post a Comment