#2

38weeks and pictures

38 weeks- Woooo Hooo!!!
And this one is from last night at 37weeks and 6 days!
Everything is still going well. DH put together our pack in play last night and it's super cute! We have a carseat installation check at the fire department tomorrow at 10:30- private appointment check. Our hospital guy is supposed to be excellent but me being the person that wants everything double checked for V made this appointment for extra secruity measures. Next we might put together the bouncy seat or swing or we may leave that until when we come home from the hospital so everything is sitting everywhere. :)

I had an older man come up to me in the grocery store today and ask me about the baby and told me to be sure my husband saw the whole thing as it's so beautiful to watch. He was so intrigued by me being pregnant and the baby and the birth. It was very sweet. Plus I got a super deal on Butt Paste at the grocery store- the 4oz size for $4.69 when normally they sell it for $5.89 and Babies R Us sells it for like $7-9. So that was great.

My kittycat was sitting in V's room this morning when I came upstairs to change clothes. Looked like he was guarding her room and making sure it was safe. It was so cute! He's been intrigued by her room and closet all along. I wonder if he's going to be her guard kitty. :)

Well have a great weekend all! :) I'll keep you posted!



1 comment:

gee said...

You look great as usual!! Enjoy the last couple of weeks pregnant. Can't wait for baby V's debut. :)