
Good morning friends,
I weighed myself this morning and I'm down to 179. I was seeing a difference on Wednesdays but then I had a lag and knew the drop had to come so I kept weighing myself each day to see when it would happen and it looks like it's happened again, so YEAH for 1 more lb down!!! HORRAY. I gotta keep it up. The gym, shred, and eating well are making it happen!
Attached you'll find new pics of V from this past week. She's doing great and you can see some of her most common looks....eating hands, smiling, and just being cute!!! She's napping now. :)
Updates- we found out yesterday that the company DH interviewed with offered the job to someone else and they accepted. We were SOOOOOOOOO BUMMED! We still are.....this is such a bummer.....we thought it was a good fit for him, a good job, and he's ready to go back to work....it would also take a little pressure off of me for finding a job.....but it will come. He'll find a job....we just have to be patient. It must not have been the right job for him but come on.....DH is due. He worked his butt off getting his MBA while working a full-time job and he deserves a good job with a good company that treats him right. He's had some "not so good ones" and it's time for him to be treated right and rewarded for his hard work. I know he was going through the pain yesterday so I came home from the grocery store with some new high alcohol beer. He loved it!!! Anyway, please continue to think of him during his job search. We all know job searching is a pain in the butt, but it's harder when you were laid off, your wife is also laid off, you worked your butt off for 2 years for an MBA and now you're ready for the next step. Please keep him in your thoughts!
Well, we are watching some more snow fall but I don't think it will stick or last long....I'm hoping for an adventure for lunch so we can eat more sushi!! :)
Kitty




1 comment:
Glad to hear about the weight loss, but not so glad about the job. In time something much better will come along and things will be back to norm.
V is so uber cute!! She's getting so big so fast.
Post a Comment