#2

Weigh-in Wednesday, a little late

Ok, here are the results, I'm tired so it will be short.
Wednes 6am- 180
Wednes 8:40ish am- 180.5
Wednes 6:40ish pm- 180.5 (how can I weigh the same in the am and pm?!)
Thursday morn- 179.5

Obviously I'm losing but the Shred is probably making my muscles swell and the weight loss isn't showing yet. I'll keep up the good work and wait for the results...i know they'll come.

Oh and my parents watched V today while DH and I had a great date day. Sushi for lunch, shopping at a great gourmet store for yummy yummy coffee, and a beer or two later on. :) I didn't get my favorite frozen, low-fat, yogurt at the special store but soon, next time for sure!

:)

1 comment:

To A T said...

Congrats on still keeping Shred up!! :) You are doing a great job!

I think I'm going to start blogging about weight loss too. I think it will keep me a little more accountable.
You've inspired me :)