We are pregnant with our 2nd child after dealing with PCOS, irregular cycles and a suspected ectopic pregnancy! We are so very thankful for our daughter and also for baby girl #2 who is expected around March 3rd, 2013!!
I am not either. I did have a similar issue a month or so ago but it resolved itself. I am sorry you are having trouble... Hope it resolves itself soon!
THE CONTENTED LITTLE BABY BOOK (helped with getting V to sleep more at night)
Other great books for after baby arrives
Hello Baby, Goodbye Baby Fat
**PCOS AWARENESS PETITION**--
**PCOS AWARENESS PETITION**-- Help spread awareness! http://www.petitiononline.com/pcosweb1/petition.html Please sign the pcos awareness petition that will go to the govmt. They need to know that everyone needs more education. Many people go undiagnosed for way too long. Help join the fight.
In 2009 I was 30 and recently diagnosed with PCOS, Husband-newly 34
*Healthy weight, diet and exercise
*Adopted so I don't know family history
*TTC with very irregular cycles
*Stopped BCP-May 2008 to allow body to regulate, had been on BCP since age 17
*Started TTC-October 2008
*October- used progesterone to bring on AF, then 50mg Clomid days 5-9, no O detected
*November- using progesterone to bring on AF, then 100mg clomid days 3-7
*Nov 26 saw US of ovaries and it looks like I have PCOS
*Dec 8- cd1, clomid 150mg cd3-7, adding metformin 12/11/08, follies not big enough.
*next cycle started 1/2/09 and will start femara on cd3-7. continue with MET.
Got our BFP on 10dpo and BETA confirmed on 11dpo, 13dpo and 15dpo! We're thrilled!
And now we have a beautiful baby girl as of 10/10/2009!!
Legends say that hummingbirds float free of time, carrying our hopes for love, joy and celebration. The hummingbird's delicate grace reminds us that life is rich, beauty is everywhere, every personal connection has meaning and that laughter is life's sweetest creation.
3 comments:
No, I'm nothing that problem. I feel like I had it several years ago, though. But I don't remember how it got fixed. Did you try a different computer?
Oh my goodness, I meant "I'm not having that problem."
I am not either. I did have a similar issue a month or so ago but it resolved itself. I am sorry you are having trouble... Hope it resolves itself soon!
Post a Comment