Congrats to all the mamas with the wonderful pregnany announcements over the last week (2 online and 1 IRL) and also congrats on the births of 2 babies we know (well 1 IRL and 1 online). Please save some of that pregnancy water for us when we can finally TTC again (after a 3 mth wait after the methotrexate shot). I think March 14 is the first day of the cycle that we get to TTC again. I am litterally counting down the days with my bcps. I think today is day 17 of this 28 day cycle and then 1 more 28 day cycle.
It seems like forever.
It's 40 more days of bcps.
40 more days of hard core exercise so I'll be in a place to keep on a great exercise routine when we do start TTC.
40 more days of eating well prior to TTC.
40 more days of drinking (although I don't plan to make a record out of it!) :)
40 more days of playing with my daughter with no possibility of another baby on the way.
40 more days with no RE aptmts, no thermometers, no US, no bloodwork, no TTC stress and
40 more days of waiting to get back to where we just were (but hopefully with a better outcome next time!)
Looking forward to these 40days passing but I also hope I learn a lot from this time and truly grow and HEAL as an individual. A loss is hard on anyone but a loss where you then have to wait 3 additional months before TTC again is very hard. We all know how hard it is to wait until you get pregnant, but not even being able to try is really really strange. I think it does something to you. It sort of builds a wall inside of you. Again, I've somehow found myself stuck in time while everyone else and everything else keeps on moving! I look forward to getting unstuck in 40 days! I can't wait to be UNSTUCK!
Kitty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I hope the next 40 days fly by for both of us, but especially for you! You will be pregnant again before you know it. Both of the times you got pregnant you did it on your first real try. So I'm sure it will happen quickly for you again next time!
(((hugs)))
Post a Comment