#2

Almost back to TTC.....25 more days

I started my last pack of birth control pills (of the 3mth wait) on 2/14 so today is CD3! HORRAY! I'm finally on the countdown. Only 25 more days until I'm TTC again. It feels good knowing that. I'm very ready. My OB said yesterday that a woman is more fertile after an HSG for 3mths. I'd heard this before and we got pregnant with V 1 month after my first hsg but it was also our first Femara month which is my "O pill". Some people don't believe it but he said it again yesterday. He said to go home and make a baby but I told him I had one last month of bcp, but luckily next month is still in that 3 mth mark! icon_smile.gif So I'm anxious to get going. We're going right to femara and being monitored and my fingers will be crossed crossed crossed. I feel like I'm finally getting close to getting back on the life train. I've been sitting on the sidelines for the last few months. icon_smile.gif Excited!

Kitty

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Yay, 25 more days! I'm sure this is going very slowly for you, but I can't believe you're already down to 25 days! It'll be over before you know it. Only a little over 3 weeks! Try to find something to obsess about for those 3 weeks:)

To A T said...

Hooray the wait is almost over!! I'm counting down the days with you kitty!! I hope that first month is the lucky one ;)

gee said...

hope you get that BFP you've been waiting for. crossing my fingers! :)