It's finally getting close, close to the time we are TTC again. I really want it to be our time. I feel like we've been waiting forever and I really want the first month to be our time! I know 4 people that have due dates just after what our due date was with the ectopic and I'm really wanting to get ahead with this program and be pregnant. V is ready. I am ready. DH is ready. We are all ready. I really hope it will be our time the first month! And if not the first month, the 2nd. I cannot wait until we're a few weeks into our pregnancy, maybe 12 or so, and we can tell V that she has a brother/sister on the way!!! She already talks about wanting a sister and just this week has started putting diapers on her babies. I cannot wait until we can give her a sibling and grow our family. I am ready. I hope our time is very soon.
The bcp I'm taking has 28pills but the last 4 are sugar pills so it could be just over a week from now that my period starts and we are on our way. I'm excited, slightly nervous, ready, hopeful......I'm just ready to move onto this next step I've been waiting on for over 3 months, 4 if you count the month we got pregnant.
So as I wait and take the last pills, I continue to eat healthy, workout, and stay postitive and excited! Here's hoping we'll get our wish for a 2012 take home baby to add to our family! And if not a 2012, a very early 2013 baby. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I hope you get your wish! I'm sure it won't take long. You have gotten pregnant twice on your first Femara cycles. It will happen again!
That is cute that V talks about wanting a sibling:)
i'll be crossing my fingers for you!! good luck. :)
Post a Comment