We went to our CD12 ultrasound today. We had one larger follie and all the other pcos follies. Our RE said let's wait and see if they grow between now and Monday as sometimes clomid delays the growth and O. So we'll have another US on Monday. (today is Friday) I am really, really hoping for growth! Come on follie, grow!
We also talked about next steps if this doesn't work. He said let's try Femara as I reminded him that we really don't want multiples and he said we'd be at in increased chance of multiples with injectibles since we have the PCOS ovaries with all those little follies. So I'm praying that this cycle goes well and our little follie grows lots by Monday and ends up promising. If not, then we're on to Femara. I've read good things about people often responding to femara that don't respond to clomid.
Wish us well! Good news on Monday would be great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment