#2

Good news from HSG test! Yah for good news!!

My tubes are clear and good. Re said this is not my issue as everything looks good. Pretty pain free to due to the 800mg ibuprofin my RE told me to take 2 hours before the procedure. And they said I was really relaxed which helps. They said they can tell how it's going to go based on how the patient is when he walks in the room. They also said I only needed half the dye others need. So yeh for my tubes and my body! This is a victory for us!

Now I'm hoping for another victory on Friday at the cd12 US. Grow follies grow! Come on and grow. Otherwise you might be facing injectibles next. This RE said injects would be his next suggestion. Good success rate and he doesn't think I'll overstimulate on a low dose, meaning they can more closely monitor the count so we don't end up with multiples. I told him we'd really like to avoid mulitples. He was pleased we felt that way!

On to more good news this week!

No comments: