#2

Another Sucky Ultrasound, follies not big enough again.......

We had our cd15 US this morning and the nurse couldn't find a larger follie. I had a US on friday, at cd 12 and there was 1 we were hoping would grow over the weekend. I wonder, did she miss it or did it really not grow.....I'm sure she knew what she was doing as that's her job but it's still disappointing. So I started the progesterone again today and will induce my AF AGAIN, yes again, again, again---always again with the progesterone......and then start Femara for the first time 2 pills a day cd3-7. We really hope this does the trick. If not, then on to injects. I really want to have a baby in 2009. If this cycle coming works we'll have an October 2009 baby, same month as my bday. We were really thinking we were going to end up with a SEPT baby as it's the month of our wedding anniversary and the month we bought our house! Well, I guess not. Really hope it works as I've been saving all my vacation for maternity leave and I'm tired of the month to month disappointment at cd12-15. (I know everyone feels this way and I'm sorry to complain, this just stinks)

The nurse who did the US (first time a RE didn't do the US) said a lot of the practice are on Femara. She said most of them actually. Well let's hope it works.

Part of me wonders.......am I just delaying when we'll start injects.....and will it be what gets us pregnant??? I'm just so nervious about multiples and trying to be careful and not rush into something that will give us multiples. Please God guide us and grant us the blessing of a pregnancy and children.

No comments: