#2

Dec 5th....it's been a few days

I'm back, sorry for a few days of no writing.
It sounds like I may have PCOS. Still waiting on bloodwork to confirm but I have the pearl necklace ovaries picture in ultrasound. So I did some research and many women are taking metformin even if they don't have insulin issues and it's helped to get them to ovulate and some have gotten preg. Many of them say the combo worked but neither Met nor Clomid worked alone. (see link for more info- http://www.jarrettfertility.com/pcds.html So I have a FU appointment with my RE next week to discuss how I will take Met. He didn't think it would help me but was willing to let me try. I like that he is willing. And he's been very quick about responding to email but I told him yesterday I'd try not to email him for a while since there was a flurry of emails to him yesterday both about the MET and then me forgetting to take one progesterone pill. :) I raced home and got it and then drove back to work. I'm not messing up this cycle bc of a silly P pill.

Anyway, I feel the Met is really going to help me. I talked with a good friend of mine last night. He happens to be a guy but very understanding and we've always been close. He also works for pharma so he gets the info and drug info. He just returned from a resort in Arizona that Oprah goes to and he learned all about TCM, healing, meditation, and things so he was very insightful about this situation with me. He was very kind with words. We also talked about my fear of talking to my friends and family and them thinking somethingis wrong with me or talking about me or worrying about me. I'm not ready to face that fear yet. I just want to announce to all, at the right time, that I'm pregnant. At that time, I'll tell some that it wasn't as easy as pie but some I probably won't share details with. It's just so personal and I don't want to be labeled as one of those people they don't understand. That's the thing, fertile people, or people not TTC, don't get it. I should be able to talk with my parents since I'm adopted and they couldn't conceive but I think my mom will worry and I don't want my entire family to know.

My OBGYN called today to schedule a FU appointment about something else and I told them where I'm going to see my RE and they said that place is great and they reccomend people there all the time. That was reassuring.

On to a good weekend- last P pill tonight and 10mile race on Sunday. Period you come along anytime you want beginning Sunday night! I am ready for you! :) Let's start this next cycle! (I'll be taking 150mg clomid cd3-7 and Met)

No comments: