#2

Dec 10- started next round of clomid today

So today I start my 3rd round of clomid. This time it's 150mg. Again at cd3-7 like last cycle. Hopefully this dosage and the Metformin I'm getting tomorrow will help me O and get my BFP. I really want to get my BFP soon. (don't we all!) I don't want to think about not getting pregnant and having to continue this process. I know we're early on compared to others but boy is it tough. Things to think about, read, appointments, appointments, stress, what not to eat with PCOS and so forth. All I want to eat is cookies, cake, candy and of course that's not what I should eat. So I've been trying to be good. Even went to a nutritionist on Monday. I'm healthy weight, BMI about 24. I'm trying to follow a lower carb/sugar diet. But not anything like southbeach, just more even and pairing the right foods together. (carbs and protein, etc)

Tomorrow is my FU appointment with my RE to get the Metformin. I hope the Met starts helping right away. I really want it to be the answer! Next week I have an HSG test and Friday will be cd12 and I'll go in for my cd12 Ultrasound. Hopefully we'll see some good follies! Hoping the Met will have enough time to work. Today DH goes to do the seman analysis (SA) test. I pray it goes well and he has nothing but lots and lots of healthy fast swimming sperm! Come on swimmers! Show your magic!

No comments: