Dear Baby Virginia,
Can you believe we're at 39 weeks!! We're doing great and mommy and daddy love you so very much and look forward to your arrival! Whenever you come it will be perfect but if you wanted to wait until after daddy finishes grad school next Wednesday around 8 or 9pm that would be great! Although I must secretly admit I'm starting to get anxious and very excited to meet you! Thanks for being so nice to mommy these 39weeks. We hope we're able to be this great to you your entire life! We sure are going to try! Well I hope you're having a good day. Mommy's getting tired so I'll probably put us down for a nap pretty soon! So until the next time we talk, I love you very very much!!!
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
so sweet, Kitty! 39 weeks -- wow! I've enjoyed following you every step of the way and can't wait to "meet" baby V (virtually, of course) whenever she is ready!
- Libby
Post a Comment