Today was the first day it was just V and I all day. And we had a great day! We even made a short trip to Target and the grocery store. We slept well, ate well, shopped well and just had a great day. Giving V a bath right before bed last night really helped. We think she confused her days and nights for 1 or 2 nights but after bath time last night she slept great!
My mom is back tomorrow and then V and I are on our own Thursday and Friday. Hopefully those days will go well too!
V is doing well! I know she's gained more weight and I think she's gotten longer. One little outfit already seems short. :)
Over the last week or so we've really learned how to burp, hold the baby upright to let the milk go down to her belly, how to calm her and when to change her during feedings. We're figuring things out and it's a constant learning game. V is still a cutie pie and super sweet. She's also a very happy baby, we just have to get all the burps and gas out. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
isnt it fun to really start figuring them out? its like " hey I got this" and like a light bulb goes off...then they change :)
Post a Comment