#2

Contractions started and started loosing mucus plug--Wooo Hooo progress!!!

So today is one day after DH finished grad school. I rested at home after my long eggplant parm cooking adventure yesterday, and then took a nap and went for a nice good walk in my neighborhood. Talked to some neighbors then upstairs to shower before DH's siblings came over. Well at about 6:30 I had some pressure start, yes contractions started then. They've been going for about 4 hours now and come every few mins and firsst only lasted between 5-10secs but now they are 20-28secs long ,,,,so good practice and they have been hanging around. And about 7:30 my mucus plug and show started coming out. So we're having some REAL progress!!! This is exciting. It's so neat that you learn about these things and then to experience them!!! So neat! I called my parents and my aunt and uncle and told them it could still be days but that we were excited about progress. My parents have called 2 or 3 times since. :) Dh thought they might go on baby alert if I called but I had to call them! :) And told my brother, who's delivered babies before. :) So we're excited! Maybe we will have our baby on her due date! :)

I will keep you posted! Still feeling good and just practicing the relaxing and breathing through each one so I'll have practiced when the longer ones come.

:)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Kitty that's awesome!! I'm so excited for you to have this little munchkin!

To A T said...

Yay for some progress!! I hope you get to meet baby V here very soon!! I'll be waiting to see some updates! YAY!!