
We are thrilled to announce the arrival of our little girl, Virginia! She arrived on October 10th at 11:04am weighing 7lbs 10oz and is 21.5 inches long. (Daddy guessed the day of her birth and mommy guessed her length and almost her weight) After hours and hours of contractions (about 38hrs) beginning on Thursday around 6pm, my water broke on Saturday around 7:45am. We arrived at the hospital around 10:20am and Virginia was born at 11:04. Our goal to have a natural birth was accomplished with a fabulous delivery, nursing staff, doctor and the fact that when we arrived at the hospital I was alreaady 9.5cm dilated. :) Daddy, baby and mommy are doing great and we are so in love!!! She is amazing! More pictures and longer birth story to come! It's a fun story, so hang tight!
:) Kitty




8 comments:
Hooray!! She is just beautiful Kitty!! Congrats Momma!! :) I can only HOPE that I'm close to 9.5 cm when I go in!!! ;-)
YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH I had been coming on to check and here she is!! Welcome to the world beautiful little Virginia!
Congratulations! Welcome, Virginia! Glad to hear you're both doing well...
Congratulations Kitty! She's adorable:) Sounds like the birth went awesome (I can't believe you were only at the hospital for 45 minutes before she was born.
Can't wait to hear more details!
She's so beautiful and adorable!!! Congrats to super duper daddy & mommy. Glad to hear that everything went as planned and that you're doing great. You gotta tell us how you did it.
Kitty, she is gorgeous!!! We are so happy for you!!! Congratulations MOM!! I'm so glad you got your natural birth too!!
She's beautiful!
Wow, you moved fast once your got to the hospital. Congrats on the natural birth!
She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats mommy!!!
Post a Comment