#2

I'm 31, 39weeks and 1 day pregnant and have a great DH, family and friends!!!

Wow!!!~~~
I'm 31 today. I'm almost 40weeks pregnant and will soon meet our little girl who was just a dream a year ago! I have a wonderful and amazing husband! I have a very loving and fun family! I have great friends! Life is terrific and God is SOOOOO good!!!! Thank you Lord for all the many blessings in my life! I can't even get into it because I'll start balling on my desk as I type! Please continue to love and protect everyone in my life!!! They are all sacred and precious to me! Thank you for all that you do!!!

And thank you online friends who are so sweet and supportive! I've loved sharing my life this past year! Isn't it amazing what can happen in a year! DH and I were just talking about this. Please remember, things change overnight and your wildest, biggest dreams can come true in a year or less! Don't ever give up hope! I always believed in so many things that are now a part of my life!!! Sometimes our path turns out a little different than we imagined but it seems God's plan is always perfect for us!! So anyone still trying to get pregnant, meet their special someone, or whatever you are going through, don't give up!!!! God is good and you will be blessed!!!! I am so very thankful!!!! The last 2 birthdays I've had this overwhelming feeling of thankfulness....I can't even begin to imagine how I'll feel when I'm 35, 40, 45, 50, etc. Part of me wants to keep time frozen in the next year because life is so good but I know life must progress! It excites me and scares me....but I know we are all being watched and protected by God and angels! Each and every one of us!

Even today will move forward faster than we can imagine but I'm spending extra time today being THANKFUL!!! (and the tears have started) :) I'm so happy and fulfilled with the blessings in my life! And we're just about to start our next chapter of life with the birth of our baby girl! Wow!!!~ I'm running out of words.... :)

Tonight DH and I will go to dinner to celebrate my birthday, (he always tells me he's so glad I was born, and being adopted that has an extra special meaning to us) and we will also celebrate baby V's upcoming arrival and our life together having been married 3 years now. We might even make it to see our wedding band play tonight! :) How special and coincidental, right?!!!! Today would be another one of those days I would love to freeze or live in for more than a day, but since I know it will pass I'm going to relish the day!

Again, I am so thankful and feel so very blessed! Happy Birthday to me, happy life to me, DH, baby V, family, friends and everyone! Life is amazing!

:)

1 comment:

For Richer or Poorer said...

Funny how birthdays can make you so reflective, hmm? Sounds like you are very blessed indeed! Enjoy the rest of this special day!
- Libby