Virginia had a great day today! She seemed so happy, ate well, slept well and was just her usual extra happy self. And in the late afternoon Virginia got to go on a walk with mommy and with daddy. We tried out the Baby Bjorn carrier and it was fun. She seemed to like it once we started walking.
And our precious girl lost her umbilical cord stump this afternoon/tonight and now has a real belly button!!! It was so cute to see her belly button but also bittersweet as it seems she's already growing up! (how pathetic are we seeing that she's just 1.5 weeks old!) :)
Virginia loves cuddling with her daddy when he gets home in the afternoon and I can already tell they will be two peas in a pod. :)
(yesterday was a little tough with a big milk spit up, diaper rash, very little naps and pooping while diaper off on grandpa. But nobody cared because we love her sooo much!) :)
And it seems I'm really loosing weight. I'm more than 15 lbs down and may infact be about 20 lbs down now. I'm still gonna have to work out to get my legs back to the slimness they were but I'm happy the weight is coming off. I'm also wearing a Belly Bandit and it's really shrinking my belly! So, so far so good!!! :) If only it would start shrinking my thighs too......maybe it will!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Way to go on losing almost 20 lbs!!
Not that I gained so much weight (due to GD diet), but I'm at the weight I use to be 14 yrs ago.
Glad to hear that baby V had a much better day. Have a great weekend!!
Post a Comment