I'm down to 15.4 and started bcp yesterday for my last 2 month countdown. Today I had a FU RE aptmt which I scheduled to ask ?s. He thinks femara will work for us again which is great but the hsg is to see if I have a blocked tube from the Ectopic. He said if it is blocked they don't suggest surgery....I didn't realize this was where we are....I thought maybe some scaring but I didn't realize it could be blocked possibly. (Aamitha- I'd like to hear more about your blocked tube if you don't mind sharing. ) I must admit that wasn't what I thought I'd hear or was expecting. It made me sad again. I just want to be done with this, be back to my old body ttc again. That's all I want. I'll be praying for clear tubes next week at my HSG. If my levels are lower on Tuesday when I have another beta I'll have the HSG Friday at 2:15. If they aren't lower I'll wait a week. Also, I'll take bcp both months as he thinks it will regulate me best and shouldn't cause any trouble. I didn't even ask about TTC the next month and not waiting the full 3. At one point earlier on he said to wait 3 or at least 2 months. I may ask about this during my HSG and see what they say, whichever doctor I have- 3 in the practice. So anyway, that was it. That's where I am. Really praying I don't have a blocked tube when I go and get my HCG.
Kitty
PS- LAUREN- I can't comment on your blog for some reason....what should I do....it won't let me enter comments and it seems hard to get to it sometimes. Anyway- excited for you to move forward with your RE. I wish you all the best with your IUI and I'll pray for a single baby for you! I hope you get pregnant! :) Thinking of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Try this:
right click on your Internet Explorer icon on your desktop, there should be an option to start InPrivate Browsing. I've been able to fix my problem by doing that, so hopefully it'll work for you, too.
And thanks for writing your comment to me on your own blog:) lol! The IUI todya went okay but I'm in a lot of pain. Hopefully that goes away soon.
I hope your tubes are clear next week!!!!
Post a Comment