So January 25th is our anniversary from when we found out we were pregnant with V 3 years ago! It was a sweet memory this year. :) And this year on Jan 25th, DH was told his company is offering him a permanent position which we've been hoping for since his layoff 2 years ago. He's been with this company for about 8 months now as a contractor and we're so excited to get paid benefits, paid vacation, holidays etc! We're so happy and he feels so releived.
Also, yesterday I had another HSG test. I had one 3 years ago when TTC V and it was clear then and thankfully it was still clear yesterday even after my ectopic prengnancy last month. I'm so glad and thankful! So now we are just waiting the rest of the waiting time out before we can start TTC again in mid March or so. I feel so relieved that I don't have to have any more tests or give blood for at least another 1.5 months. Hopefully they next time I give blood will be in April when I'm doing betas for my healthy pregnancy! :)
Last night we went out and met some friends for dinner/drinks. One couple is our really good friends but the couple who's wife has said somethings in the past to me that were very naive and insensitive regarding infertility. Well they didn't tell us last night but texted DH today that they are pregnant with their 3rd child. It's early, she's 2 wks late, but she goes in for an aptmt next week. At first I was upset today that they didn't tell us last night. But maybe it's best they didn't tell us last night. Maybe it would have stolen our excitment for DH's job offer and my clear HSG after the ectopic. But I can't help but be jealous that they will probably end up with a Sept or Oct baby.....just what I wanted. I know the month your baby is born doesn't matter but it was in my head. I'm now starting to think about having a Dec/Jan baby based on when we can start TTC again after all of this ectopic-methotrexate waiting game. But it does still hurt to be surrounded by pregnancies...neighbors, friends, etc. I've never been a bitter person or one that other pregnancies upset but after everything we've been through it's changed a bit for me. It is hard and the whole ectopic was mentally/emotionally hard on me. I'm dealing with it very well but it still hurts. I'll be so thrilled when we are pregnant with our next baby! :)
Kitty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yay for a clear HSG!!!! And yay for your DH's job!
I no longer have any desire to have my baby in any specific month. Because so far in my life I have spent over 25 cycles trying to get pregnant, and I only ended up getting pregnant in ONE of them. Picking a month we want our baby to be born in is so far out of the realm of possibility for us, it just seems ridiculous to even think about.
But, I DO understand being jealous/hurt when someone else gets exactly what you thought you would have, or what you SHOULD have had. Life is just not fair.
And I prefer to get pregnancy news over text or email, even now that I have a child. Because depending on who it is, it can still really hurt.
(((hugs)))
Post a Comment