#2

My beta today and DD's baby in her belly

I had a beta today and levels are down to 72. YAY! I have my next beta next Tuesday. They said once I get down to 15-20 I can start on birth control pills (bcp). They suggest bcp for me to keep me regulated. It will also keep me to 28day cycles which helps make it nice and shorter. :) I also have to have an hsg and they said I could get it done cd5-12 just not when I'm bleeding. I think I'll plan it for this next cycle so I can get it out of the way and ensure all is clear in my tubes now.

DD is very aware of babies in bellies and tonight she said I had a baby in my belly. I told her I wanted to but didn't and then she told me again that she has a baby in her belly. She says it's a baby sister and tonight for the first time she told me her name is elizabeth. That was almost dd's middle name and once we deicded against it for her (just bc her first and last name are long) we decided it would likely be the middle name of next girl we have hoping we have at least 1 more girl out of 2 more babies....so interesting she said all that tonight. I think it came from her Clifford book but still interesting.

Anyway, excited levels are down to 72. :) YAY! Also excited I may be starting bcp next week and start the count down of the last 2 mths of waiting. :)

Kitty

1 comment:

To A T said...

Kitty-
I just got caught up on blog reading and I'm so so sorry to hear what you've been going through :( I can't imagine how tough it's been and over the holidays to boot :( huge ((hugs)) girl!! You are in my thoughts and prayers! I hope the next couple months go by quick for you. I will be crossing all my crossables that you get a quick sticky bfp right away too ;) (((hugs))) girl!!