I'm so drained...................
Drained after 24 hours without my hubby. Not bc I can't handle my child by myself but bc I got her back from my parents and she was all haywire and didn't sleep and then was so cranky and we didn't get to spend time together bc she ate and went back to bed after she ran around like a crazy person and crying. Then church today and meeting with my parents agian....I should have said no....and done our own thing. Then home to put her to bed. And now I've been doing work for the last 2 or more hours. This is not what I want. I'm so drained. And I'm so tired of being drained. I need a break. I would love 4 days with no work. It would be great if I finish my work tomorrow and then have a break all week. Please don't let much work come to me this work. Please let me keep eating healthy and stick to my "start back to running plan" I just started even though I ran a 10mile race in October and shouldn't have to start back but I was too lazy the last 2 months................blah. blah. blah. And I'm having break through bleeding with these stupid bcps. I know can always be worse by about 1000000x percent but a break would be nice also. I know we got great news last week with dh's job and my hsg, now if only i could get a work break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I understand the feeling. You have a lot of your plate right now, and the wrench that was thrown in your TTC plans probably amplifies any other problems so that they feel worse than they would have otherwise.
I hope you get your break soon!
Post a Comment