#2

HCG levels today............

Today is 4 days after the Methotrexate shot and they told me levels would likely by higher today. Today they were 189, last Thursday they were 78.  Thursday is my next blood draw and they'd like to see a 15% decrease to know the shot worked so Thursday is the big day. I'm praying the levels go down at least 15% if not more by then and I'm happy to take any extra prayers you have to offer.

I'm doing ok and just taking one day at a time. Right now the hardest thoughts for me are that I won't have a a late summer or another fall baby for baby #2. I really thought the next baby would be born in late summer or early fall. With having to wait 3 mths the earliest due date would be in January or possibly very late December. I'm working on accepting that. V will be 39 mths old in January and that's another thing that is not what I was expecting. I thought we'd have 2 by the time she was 3. Hopefully we'll get pregnant pretty soon once we are able to start trying again. 

Physically I feel fine. I am a little frustrated at some of the foods I can't eat and of course that I can't drink for 2 weeks. I'm not sure when I can workout and I'm anxious to start back since we just got a treadmill for Christmas. I'm going to ask my doctor soon and hopefully within a week or less I can start working out again. I figure I have 3 mths of not TTC so I might as well workout to the max. :)

Talk to you later.
Kitty :)

No comments: