I feel like I'm going to pop. I literally feel like I run around all the time without a minute to spare. I work full time in my home while my daughter and nanny are downstairs and sometimes need me for something. I then stop by day to eat with them, and when my daughter wakes from her nap around 4:30/5. We wait for daddy to come home and figure out dinner, bath and night night time. I then typically do more work and watch a little tv. I rarely exercise and rarely feel that we even have a minute in the evening to do an errand. I typically take off 4-6hrs 1 morning a week to be with my daughter but I then make up the time at night. I cannot keep doing all of these things. I do not feel my work (I'm a contractor) is as flexible as I'd like for it to be. I've had no slow time in the last 2 months while others did. I wanted at least 1 slow week and now I have more work coming next week. I'm hoping my next project is slower and doesn't require such churn and burn work. I'm so tired of working and running around like a crazy person. I cannot keep doing this. I really only want to be working about 25-30hrs at most but that's not happening. I am unhappy about this for sure! BLAH! And while I'm doing all of this I'm also dealing with the stupid ectopic pregnancy and the aftermath.....hsg, dropping hcgs, will hsg be clear, bcp, waiting to TTC, and all that crap!
Kitty
(Lauren- be sure and see my last post as I left a msg for you about not being able to post on your blog!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oh man, that is too much! Something has got to give for sure, and it sounds like the only something that can possibly give is your job. Does your DH have a new job yet? I can't remember.
Maybe you should look for a new part time job?? I know, way easier said than done.
Post a Comment