I've gotten this far and now it seems like days are passing by so slowly. I realize this is ok because I have my wonderful DH and DD to spend time with but I'm CD21 and just counting down the last days of BCP. I had a great run yesterday and I'm now considering training for another 10mile race. (last one was in Oct) It would be mid May if I do it. It's a race I've done before and enjoyed and I'm trying to talk DH into it. I'm feeling good about running again and want to stay motivated on top of running through my hopeful soon to arrive pregnancy! :) I ran until about 7 mths pregnant before and I'd love to do the same this go round. I showed really late before and it helped I was carrying a girl so when I did show I wasn't all out in front and off balance. :)
Anyway, nothing else is new with us. V started swim lessons this past weekend and did great! She talks like a 5 year old and is amazing. She says, "Excuse me, Please, Thank you, May I....". I love my super polite girl. She's totally potty trained during the day and sleeps in her big girl room/bed at night. She's so funny and smart! She weighs 27lbs and is about 36inches tall. (tall and thin) Her eyes have stayed beautiful blue and her hair a sandy blonde. She's so sweet and girly. She loves playing with her dolls but also loves the playground, her kitchen, running, whatever. She's so terrific! She wants a baby sister and has already named her! :)
Well I must get back to work! :)
Kitty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I am glad to hear that the end of BCPs is near! I am impressed with all of your running! That is awesome!! Such a cute picture! What has been your trick to teaching manners? I want to make sure my little boy has manners & am curious to how others teach this. Wishing you the best.
Post a Comment