#2

Feeling a little down today............

Not sure why, but I'm feeling a bit down this afternoon/evening. I had a massage/facial combo today and the facial was so nice and relaxing. Massage just soso. But later started feeling down. Maybe it's the meds (Femara) or me just thinking too much. I'm a bit down with my work and really wish I could do something I enjoy more...but I feel it might be hard to find something flexible and working from home like I have....anyway, trying not to think about it too much but I do have lunch plans just by coincidence with my old boss on Friday so we'll see. I wish I could be a stay at home mom but I just can't. I'm blessed to be paid well but because of it, it's much harder to walk away from when I make what I make.......  :( I am thankful for the blessing of a good paying job however.

Anyway, we have a trip planned to Cancun in September and I can't wait. Just DH and I.(thanks to my aunt and uncle with the awesome timeshare that can go anywhere and stay in amazing places. We considered Maui but with 14-16hours of flying and $1200 plane tickets, it just wasn't worth it.)  And before that we have our annual beach trip with our awesome kiddo and friends.  I'm looking forward to all the upcoming lake weekends and our trips. I think I need some fun things to look forward to. That and I'm ready to hurry up and get pregnant. so I'm sorry I'm rambling but my head is all clouded.  Needed to get it out. Hopefully I'll be better this week once we hopefully get good follie news at our follie check US on Thursday.

:) Kitty

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I am sorry that you are feeling down! Hope in a few days with good follie news, your spirits will be in the opposite direction! Thinking positive thoughts for you! (Your vacation sounds like fun!!)

Lauren said...

I'm sorry you're having a down day. We all have those sometimes (sometimes lots of times). Hormones definitely play a big role!

Good luck at your u/s on Thursday!! Can't believe you're already at that point. I feel like AF just arrived for you yesterday.

Amy Crawford said...

You're not rambling! That all definitely makes sense. It stinks that you have to work when you want to be a stay-at-home-mom, and it makes it even worse if you're not crazy about your job in the first place :(

So psyched about your trip to cancun! It is going to be amaaaazing.....I love planning for vacations- dreaming about the trip is almost as much fun as actually going on it!