Today is cd11. Our US appointment took place this morning and we were told to come back in for another scan on cd13 (Saturday) as the follies need more growing time and so does the lining. This is the first time this has happened to us on Femara so I was a little down at first. Biggest 2 follies were 13.6 and 12 both in left ovary. Lining needs to get around 7. Hoping we get the growth by Saturday. I'm a little nervous about having 2 follies but thinking one may take over and grow more. :) In the past, we had 1 big follie and both times got pregnant so I'm not sure what that means % wise if we have 2 of similiar size but I'm really thinking/hoping one takes over and becomes the dominant follicle. Today we just saw a nurse but they said we'd see a doctor on Saturday and they could give us a better idea of multiple %es if more than follicle is ready at that point.
So a 2 day wait is where we are. DH keeps telling me "it's just early and everything will be great on Saturday." I as bummed at first but I think it is just early. I just want the same good femara response we've had in the past. Thinking + about a nice thick lininig on Saturday and one follie taking the lead and being nice and big. :) Come on body you can do it!!
On another note, I've been getting some good runs in and DH and I are going to run in a 10mile race in mid May. I've done this race before but DH hasn't. I've run quite a few 10mile races and it's always super motivation for upping my running and getting in awesome shape. I'm down about 2-3 lbs and feeling good about my running, my body and my healthy. I always want to be in awesome shape when I get pregnant. Now I just need good news on Saturday. :)
DH and I are doing super well these days. We went and talked to a counselor some months ago and he continues to go here and there. He also got on some meds as he had been through a lot and it's really helped. It's so nice to be back to us!
Bring on the lining growth dust and the follie growth dust! :)
Kitty




2 comments:
Don't worry, your follies are doing just fine! You have been lucky in the past that you already had one ready on CD11. It usually takes longer than that. At my clinic they count anything over 11mm as a good size for CD11, and anything over 11 will usually go on to ovulate at a normal time.
I hope only one follie grows, since that's what you want! Trust me, I understand your fear of getting pregnant with multiples!
Don't be bummed, this is good news!
Everything sounds like it is going well. Yeah!! Look forward to an update on Saturday!!
Post a Comment