Yes, we are finally at CD1. Thank goodness!
I'm thrilled and so ready! I ran 6 miles yesterday just after the spotting began. It feels so good to know I'm off BCP again and back to TTC! I have a baseline US tomorrow and then if we get the thumbs up, off we start on femara. I'm ready, I'm willing, and I'm able. Bring on the BFP! We are ready! And DD is definitely ready! :)
Kitty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Hooray for CD1!!! I'm sending lots preggo vibes all cycle long!!! :) GOod luck Kitty!
Yeah!!! So excited for you! I remember feeling the same after my 98 day cycle finally ended!!! I will be cheering you in!!!
Yaaaaay!!!!!!! So exciting! No more limbo, it's baby-making time!
Thanks everyone! Your cheering us on makes a big difference! I really appreciate your support! :) I feel good and +! :) And as Lauren said it, "it's baby making time!" :)
how exciting!!! i'll be crossing my fingers for that bfp. i have a good feeling this cycle will be it for you.
Post a Comment