I emailed him back 2 more times and was told this: "7.5 mg shouldn’t increase the risk of multiples-hopefully just increases the chance that we get you to ovulate." Plus he said the fluid sac we saw on cd3 baseline US did not mess up this cycle. So he's calling in my provera and my 7.5mg femara and we're going to move on. My OPKs are incredibly light and I don't think this month is going to suddenly turn golden. Thank you for all of the support!!! I needed it! Sometimes things just don't go the way you hope no matter what you want!
Hoping for a good next month. Due date will be around January 11-14 probably, depending on when AF comes after provera. Maybe I'll still end up with a 2012 baby if it all works out. (since 2nds are often early and V was only 1 day late)
Looking forward to giving my wonderful DD a much needed sibling.
Kitty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I'm glad you seem at peace with what you're doing to move forward.
I know it's hard to change your hopes/expectations, but I think you should try to stop worrying about what year or month your next baby will be born in. People with infertility just don't have that kind of control over things, so it has to take a back seat. Remember, the goal is a baby - not a baby in a specific month or by the end of a specific year. Whatever year or month it is, it will end up being perfect for you guys. Whether it's 2012 or early in 2013 doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. You will get the baby you are meant to have, and you will be glad that nothing worked beforehand, because you will be so happy you have THAT baby, and not a different one. No matter when the baby comes, V will be a great big sister! And heck, the older the is, the better and more helpful she will be, and the easier it will end up being on you!
I hope me saying that doesn't annoy you - I know when I was TTC Noah, at times hearing that annoyed me a LOT. But it's very true!
(((hugs)))
Post a Comment