2 days ago I called my RE's office and made an appointment for myself. Yes, I decided it was time for them to see me again. HA! I originally scheduled an US but when I got there they decided bloodwork would suffice. I didn't think I had O'd due to a slow rise but they confirmed I had O'd with a good progesterone level. So I'm in the 2ww and taking a break from charting/temping so that I can relax. I was getting stressed out by each temperature and I needed a break. Now the waiting continues. I'll keep you posted.
And happy infertility week!!! We should all celebrate!
:) Kitty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Those dang temperature charts! You can't help but obsess over every number. I haven't charted in years, and I never will again!
I'm glad you O'd and are in the 2WW!
EEEEE!! So excited to see you are already 5dpo!! :) I'm crossing everything imaginable that you caught that egg!!
Post a Comment