#2

Thinking......

I've been trying to think less but some thoughts sneak in, thoughts that I'd be almost 5 months pregnant by now if things had worked out when I got pregnant in December. Yes, I would be more than halfway through my pregnancy, I'd even know the gender of my baby. My due date was August 28th. Instead I'm still trying to get pregnant and move past all that. There are pregnant people around me everywhere....my neighborhood, my church, my friend circle, my online circle, everywhere.....I hope tomorrow is a nice little shining light into our future of being pregnant. I have my cd10 US tomorrow to see how I'm progressing. I know I'll probably need more time as I had some bleeding from cd 4-6 but hopefully I'll get to see progress. :) Progress would be great! It would make me feel good to see a decent lining and decently growing follies, especially after last month. I know the nurse said the doctors can typically fix things on an injects cycle with more meds so I'm feeling good about that. We're behind on our BD schedule but I'm not going to let it bother me as we'll catch up. I just want a good solid try of TTC. And in reality I just want to be pregnant!

Anyway, here's to a + day tomorrow! :)

Kitty  :)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I really hope this cycle works out for you!

To A T said...

Good luck with your u/s today Kitty! I hope it shows some good progress!! Fingers crossed!