#2

Babies and feeling down......

Babies, babies everywhere. I attended 2 baby showers over the weekend. I found out a co-worker is pregnant with her 3rd (thank you facebook). I found out a friend/aquaintenance is pregnant with her 2nd (thanks again facebook). I'm going to a friend's house today who has a new baby (although she's been through a lot with his early delivery). And I'm throwing a baby shower next weekend. Are you noticing a common theme??? Anyway, I've been pretty up beat about it until just now. I think it's hitting me now because I'm 10dpo and planning to test on Wednes or Thurs if I get the nerve up. I can understand why people don't test and just wait for AF. I almost feel like doing that, especially since I stopped temping a few days after O bc my chart was driving my insane. I needed a break but now I really have no idea what's going on with my body. And some of the symptoms I do have could potentially be caused by the progesterone suppositories I take at night. Oh the TTC drama. I will be so excited to graduate to pregnancy-hood again. :) If I'm not pregnant this month I'd like to just hurry up and move on to the next month so we can get started again. The day by day waiting is often what gets to me and of course I don't want any extra days to go by that aren't being used to the fullest. :)

Has anyone ever gotten pregnant after not knowing what to expect from that month or do you typically know when you're going to get a BFP? In the past I felt like I was going to be pregnant before I got my BFP on the pregnancy test (both with V and ectopic- but my chart also helped me come to that conclusion, that and my symptoms). Interested to hear what others have experienced. I'm totally ok with a surprise. Infact I think it's about time for us to have a wonderful surprise! :)

Hanging in there.
Kitty

PS- anybody else have issues with blogger suddenly? Saying I need to update my browser and I can't see all the blogs I follow..... :(

No comments: