#2

Why me after all of this........................

Today is the 6th day after my last provera pill and still no AF. I have no idea what is going on. I've even had 2 days of EWCM. I read online that often that is a sign of rising estrogen prior to AF starting but typically people started AF the next day or so. I've also read if your lining is too thin there is nothing to shed. Or that you may not get AF if stressed. I've also read you may not get AF if you have a cyst. Well whatever it is I just don't undertsand. In the past I've gotten a withdrawal bleed from provera by now. I wish this month would just turn into a BFP. I've read online that it does happen sometimes. That would surely make my day and last 6 months.
I've been trying to not get stressed about this but how is that really even possible???  I'm sad that my body is so confused. I'm sad that it seems things aren't working. I'm sad that I can't even try to get pregnang and I'm sad that I'm not pregnant. I never thought it would be this hard after femara working for us with DD and my RE saying I'd respond the same way again to it. (esp when he rarely gives me hope as he's the serious not give hope kind of guy)

I don't normally ask these "why" questions but this really makes me wonder why.....Why me, why my body, why won't things work, why can't I be one that easily gets pregnant, why is this so hard, why this after everything else lately............

I'm heading in to meet with one of the 3 Re's at my RE practice this morning. My meeting is to talk about options for this coming cycle but I will also ask about my AF. I would love for them to do an US on me but not sure if they will. I hope I leave with some answeres. I'm also going to an IF meeting tonight I found locally in my town. I will let you know how it goes. I hope it offers a good support outlet.

Hoping and praying for + news!
Kitty

No comments: