#2

Update


I'm now at 6 days past provera pills and still no AF. So yesterday I made an aptmt with my RE practice, diff RE, more agressive one as he was available the soonest, but wanted to talk about upcoming cycle and options if I don't respond to femara. So I'm back from my aptmt and you won't even believe my new update! No, I'm not pregnant but next best thing almost. My lining was too thin to get AF so I'm now labeled as cd3 and starting my meds today for next cycle. And I have a new plan.


cd3-7: taking tamoixfen (should work similar to femara in blocking estrogen)


cd7-9: taking a low dose (35-50iui) of gonadatopin injections, probably follistim. Injections class on Thursday. The low dose should help reduce multiple chance but also grow my follies.


... cd10: US follie check (Tues)
Anyone have any comments/good news regarding follistim or how a low dose should help me but not grow too many follies or such? Any advice/tips/info would be great.
I feel good about my new plan which is slightly more agressive. I'm so glad I went in. Today things feel like they are lining up the way they should. I luckily got my aptmt today and just booked it yesterday. Got to start next cycle and not keep waiting for AF. Got into the follistim class on Thursday, and US will be next Tues. Now just have to make sure injects arrive before going to dH's parents this weekend and how to hide my meds from everyone else. that may be the hardest part. I may have to buy a cooler and hide it all in our bedroom.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I have never been on that low a dose for injectables, so I have no experience. But I'm hoping that little bit of FSH will help one of your follies to mature! I'm glad you got in to the RE today and that you feel positive and hopeful. My fingers are crossed that this new "cycle" is successful!

gee said...

hope this cycle will be it with the new plan in place! have a great time this weekend and tons of ice packs for that cooler lol.