#2

CD12, waiting for the excitement

Today is cd12. I triggered yesterday morning and I'm expected to O tonight.

All of the normal last minute nerve wracking things are running through my brain. You know, did we BD enough, is our BD timing awesome or should we add to it (even if RE gave me our bd timeline), am I really going to O tonight or might I O sooner or later, what are the OPKs doing, what is my CM doing, what is my temp doing, etc.  I'm trying not to worry about it too much because all I can somewhat control is the bding part. I have an accupuncture appointment tomorrow to help keep my tubes nice and open for the egg to travel down. :)  Otherwise we're just a waiting for my body to work it's magic. Hopefully DH's sperm is feeling magical this week and will go and get the egg. That's about it for now.

:) Kitty

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Oh man, I don't miss BDing to try and make a baby! I hope it's not too much of a chore, and I'm praying for positive news for you soon!