I still don't have AF at 19dpo and 6days past last progest suppository so I went in for an US today. (I left a msg for nurse and she said for me to come in). Turns out I have 2 cysts and I have to wait for them to go away. The doctor said he thought it would be within 1 week but if it goes on and on without AF then to call and I'll prob have to go on bcp.

Not what I want. Anyway, the doctor said I definitely ovulated and not to get stuck on the progesterone #. That doesn't mean anything only that I O'd. He said these formed bc my ovaries were pushed from the injections and likely this is how my body will respond each time I do injects, great, right?!! Anyway, he said they should absorb and just go away and then AF will arrive. I've just emailed my Accupuncturist to see if she has any ideas. When I do get pregnant with my take home baby #2 I'm going to be one happy and releived woman!
Also, went to a therapist who specializes in Infertility and it was helpful. Going again Monday with DH. Will give you more updates after appointment #2. She thinks I need to grieve, take care of me and take a break from celebrating/doing things for others at this time. So that's what I'm going to work on.
UPDATE***---Accupuncturist gave me special herbs that are meant to dissolve the cysts. That and she did accupuncture on me. Really hoping the herbs work. :) I'm going to try and be patient but hopeful! :)
Kitty
3 comments:
That is very frustrating:( I wonder what makes your RE so confident that you ovulated. Cysts can certainly be left over from LUFS (lutenized, unruptured follicle syndrome). I just don't think there can be a definitive yes or no in this situation.
I'm sorry you keep getting thrown these road blocks. I'm glad you found the therapist helpful. Her advice sounds very good!
I am sorry that the cysts are causing isses with your cycle. Hopefully they resolve themselves soon so you can move forward.
boo to cysts!!! hoping next cycle will be better. don't stress too much. i've learn to deal with my ttc frustrations the best way i know how and move on to the next cycle. it's hard, but stress plays a big part in ttc, so do what your therapist says, take care of yourself right now.
:)
Post a Comment