#2

My new plan

Guess what?! I am getting a script for MET! WOOOO HOOO! I emailed my RE some questions today and he responded tonight. RE said inuslin level testing won't matter much and is starting me on MET after I mentioned be interested in going back on it and was on it month I got pregnant with my DD. I will start tomorrow! Also, no more progesterone. I told him I had 2 BFNs and he said I can stop Progesterone. I'm also going to do 40mg Tamoxifen instead of the 20mg I did last month unless something changes. I'm really excited. He said nothing wrong with egg quality but did up my Tamox and agreed to give me MET and I asked what else if anything I could do and he said to limit carbs. (I told him the month I got preg with DD I was on MET and strict low GI diet.) So I feel good and feel like I have a plan! I'm really really excited! Feel like I'm moving on with a new plan! YAY! Now bring on the AF. :)

Lauren- my RE office does an US around 12dpo and if you're close to triggering (either that night or next day) they don't have you back in. It's just if you need to come back in around 2 days later or such, so that's how they do it at my office. I wouldn't mind more monitoring but I can't really make them do more. I just have to believe they do their job well and will help me too. Of course I wish it were happening sooner but I feel good about this coming cycle! :)  Thanks for your support always!

Les- thatnks for your comment also. Crazy cylces stink, don't they! On to the next month. Thanks for your support!

:) Kitty

1 comment:

To A T said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the BFNs but Hooray for MET!! Hopefully it will help get that sticky BFP!!