#2

Let the party begin!

I took my first dose of the 7.5mg Femara just a few minutes ago! So let the party begin! I'm ready, excited and hopeful!

Time should pass by quickly as we leave for our annual beach trip Saturday. I can't wait. My difficult friend will be there and pregnant, but I'm not going to let it bother me. I know we'll still have a great time! Can't wait and V is super excited!

When we come back we will be going to our CD12 US. I'm hoping for fabulous news! I'd be thrilled to hear we're ready to trigger and don't need to add any follistim. That's the goal so hope it works! I hope it's a cycle just like V's cycle! Femara + trigger and we got our BFP!

I'll let you know how the cd12 US goes. Today is cd2, so it's in 10days. :) (a Saturday away!)

Until then, :)
Kitty

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Have a good trip! It should certainly help the time pass quickly.

gee said...

good luck!! this trip will take the waiting off your mind. enjoy your vacation with your family and friends. don't let her get to you too much. :)

Miss Monica said...

Have fun - hope the Femara does the trick again for you! Good luck!