Today was supposed to be a calm Friday. I took V to get 1 shot and she did great but she was a pain to get to talk into these cards she and DH bought for 1 grandma and 2 great grandmas. Then one card wouldn't work so it had to get replaced and taken back to store. She had a meltdown when nanny arrived and then work keeps changing things for work I've already done. So needless to say I'm just downright frustrated and annoyed. I'm sure there are other things underneath it all (TTC) that make it even worse but I wish I could just go sit on a beach in the nice warm sun and sleep and get a tan. :) Cancun here we come!!! Of course, not until September . Wish it were May. Ahhhhh. Anyway, heading to lake this weekend but lots of people there so it won't be as relaxing as I'd like probably but still should be fun....just have to make it until this afternoon. I feel like I have a million things on my to do list and I feel like my head is going to blow up. Where is my calm relaxed feeling I had last night when leaving my massage. I need it back.
No other updates about my cysts and AF. Still waiting.
Happy early Mother's day ladies!!!
Kitty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment