#2

Almost 15 weeks!- April 16

It's hard to believe I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow. Baby Lolly is doing good and just trucking along. We have an appointment next week and at that aptmt they'll schedule the big US aptmt which includes hopefully finding out the gender. I'm pushing for the 18-19wk mark and not waiting past that. All we really want to know is that every organ and bone look fabulous!!! And the baby is 100% healthy, looking good and progressing well. :)

I must say I'm getting nervous about finding out the gender of baby Lolly. Yes, it's what we want and have wanted but it's been fun not knowing and I just want to be absolutley thrilled either way! Since I lean slightly to the pink side I'm trying to think more about this and realize the benefits of both genders because there really are benefits to both. :) If i could have a boy nursery and a girl nursery all ready and waiting for baby Lolly's birth I'd totally just wait and see what Lolly is at the birth. But since we probably won't decorate and pay for 2 nurserys we'll find out the gender. Additionally I don't want just white, yellow and green items. :)

I haven't worn my normal jeans in about 2 weeks even though they are low rise. I think they still fit but make my belly pop a little and by night time I enjoy loser waist bands. So been wearing bigger, loser pants and dresses and skirts. I'm glad the weather is finally looking up and hopefully close to staying in the 70s. It's way past time for us southerners! My boobs are apparently on a rapid growth journey. I went to try on bras last weekend before heading out of town and it appears I've just about gone up 2 sizes in cup size, I was a 36C, really probably down to a 35B 1/2 if you know what I mean. Only thing is I'm short waisted and small around up top- so the 36DD bras were digging into my ribs and hitting slightly under my arms for the end of the cup strip. So I tried on some wireless bras and some bras which are better for shortwaisted people. (there aren't many) One seemed pretty good but has no lining really and I much prefer a liner for better shape and hiding the nips if they get cold or hard. Perhaps I need to go to a maternity store and try out their bras......I'm probably heading to the mall tonight to check it out. :) Gonna go back to a department store and a maternity store.

I think my weight is holding steady. I've added more salads and have had a few good runs. Still aiming to workout 5 days a week. So far so good. (about 2 of those include some light running) And also appeitite is finally more manageable and I'm better able to control the sweets cravings. SLEEPING- well that's getting harder. I'm falling asleep well but I wake up and toss and turn and have a hard time going back to sleep. Hmmm.....and I'm still able to sleep on my tummy so wondering when that will change. Doctor's office said it's ok until about 20wks.

Getting close to telling my boss the news. Work doesn't know yet and with working from home most days it really helps to contain it a bit longer. I'll see my boss on Tuesday but hoping to wait another week or 2 to share the news. That way I'll be into my 4th month and not just hardly my 4th month. I think it will go well but I want to wait just a bit longer.

DH and I decided we're going to start singing and talking to Lolly. He sings alot and we both whistle and humm tunes so now we're going to make a point to sing and humm to Lolly. :)

Well that's about all. Just bringing you all up to date on what's going on.
:)

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow, 15 weeks. I want to see a baby belly picture!

Just Believing said...

sounds like everything is wonderful! So happy to hear you and Lolly are doing amazing!

gee said...

That's great news!! Before you know it you'll be at the end of your pregnancy. :)