#2

News and good info

1) http://www.givingbirthnaturally.com/birthing.html Check out that link! The facts are amazing and astonding but something everyone should read regardless of your feelings about delivery and labor! Please take a minute to read, you might be surprised!

2) Our OBGYN office does have US machines that can take a dvd disk and record the US. So be sure and ask your office as well!!! We're going to take a blank DVD disk in and record our US and then probably share that with my parents later that night or the next day. I think this is how we're going to share this with my mom instead of having her come! Again, what I'm thinking....decision not final yet since I just found this out today!

3) All is well! Lolly is good. Felt Lolly for sure on Sunday night in the middle of the night. I woke up and was laying on my right side and I felt 3 bubble like feeling on my lower left belly. I tapped my belly afterwards to see if Lolly might do it again but nothing. I loved the feeling. Lolly is amazing. DH was asleep so peacefully but I almost woke him to tell him. I didn't and instead let him sleep and told him in the morning.

4) Sleeping is harder bc I can't find a good position. I'm normally a tummy sleeper but Lolly is starting to make my belly have a shape and tummy sleeping isn't so great and neither is side sleeping. I tried a pillow last night but didn't quite have it right. I might need a body pillow...who knows.

5) Only 15 more days until the big US! Hard to believe. I don't care if we find out the gender, I just want Lolly to be healthy, normal and happy! :)

2 comments:

Just Believing said...

So many wonderful exciting things happening for you!!! Such a beautful blessing for a beautiful persion!

libby-ct said...

great news about the dvd capability for the ultrasound - I bet you guys will watch it over and over again between ultrsound visits!?

Also exciting that you felt Lolly move!