#2

Belly Pics


Belly pics are here! I had some others but just posted these to give you an idea! I'm still trying to figure out how to get them bigger, and the words on the signs to show up better but here are 2.
The 16wks/5 days is from this morning. And yes, my belly looks a lot different in the evenings, much bigger and way more bloat!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

libby-ct said...

You look great!!! Thanks for sharing your pics!

gee said...

I can't wait to see your belly grow. Very cute!!

Amy said...

thanks for sharing! that's so cute!

Kristen said...

You're gonna pop soon! lol. I freaked out when I did! You wake up and think..."Holy Cow! Theres something in there!" :) Glad you are doing great!! hey, if you need to contact me, just use email since I know I hardly get on my blog :( kilikina21@loveable.com

Oh, and its a girl. I know it. Cause we're pregnant together with girls. ;-) If its a boy, then my girl should meet your boy! Oh wait. no. hm. sorry. no boys for her! ;)

hugs!